Solid start for Starz’ Torchwood: Miracle Day: The new international version of the UK hit opened to 1.5 million viewers on Friday night across two airings. Through the full weekend, Miracle pulled down 2 million viewers, a good number for a Starz series. The numbers match the debut of Camelot, which, yes, was cancelled, but before that it was the network’s highest-rated series premiere to date. For more, here’s Ken Tucker’s favorable review of the show.
'Torchwood: Miracle Day' premieres strong in ratings
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC