I cannot say I like this trailer. And I suspect you won’t like it either. But this teaser for A&E’s Billy the Exterminator is one of the grossest TV trailers I have ever seen and that, I think, makes it worth sharing with the world. The only preview that comes to mind as close to this is another A&E trailer, for Hoarders, about a man who hoarded rats (see that one here). Below is Billy, whose on-the-job exterminator reality show returns Tuesday, Aug. 2.:
'Billy the Exterminator': Grossest TV trailer ever?
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere