Booth and Brennan won’t be sleuthing it out in San Diego this year: EW has confirmed that Fox‘s Bones will no longer have a panel at the 2011 Comic-Con. Stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel were to join creator/exec producer Hart Hanson, and executive producer Stephen Nathan on Friday at 1:45 p.m. in the geek confab’s spacious Ballroom 20, but a rep for the show says Boreanaz and Deschanel pulled out of the panel “for personal reasons.” There will be no replacement panel from Fox.
'Bones' drops out of Comic-Con
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks