Booth and Brennan won’t be sleuthing it out in San Diego this year: EW has confirmed that Fox‘s Bones will no longer have a panel at the 2011 Comic-Con. Stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel were to join creator/exec producer Hart Hanson, and executive producer Stephen Nathan on Friday at 1:45 p.m. in the geek confab’s spacious Ballroom 20, but a rep for the show says Boreanaz and Deschanel pulled out of the panel “for personal reasons.” There will be no replacement panel from Fox.
'Bones' drops out of Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?