Booth and Brennan won’t be sleuthing it out in San Diego this year: EW has confirmed that Fox‘s Bones will no longer have a panel at the 2011 Comic-Con. Stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel were to join creator/exec producer Hart Hanson, and executive producer Stephen Nathan on Friday at 1:45 p.m. in the geek confab’s spacious Ballroom 20, but a rep for the show says Boreanaz and Deschanel pulled out of the panel “for personal reasons.” There will be no replacement panel from Fox.
'Bones' drops out of Comic-Con
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'