It was a season finale a genius like Sheldon Cooper couldn’t even comprehend: The Big Bang Theory‘s Penny and Raj — that’s right, Raj — did the deed. So when the cast gathered in EW’s VIP studio, I couldn’t resist asking them if they could tease the resolution executive producer Bill Prady discussed during the CBS series’ Comic-Con panel. Unfortunately, even the cast is clueless as to what lies ahead: “We’d love to know what that means,” Kaley Cuoco said about Prady’s words. Oh well. To tide you over until the season 5 premiere, click the jump to watch Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, and Melissa Rauch talk about the shocking finale, coming home to Comic-Con, and whether we can expect a rivalry between Emmy nominees Galecki and Parsons. (“It hasn’t gotten hot and heavy yet,” Parsons said. “We’ll be back at work before the actual Emmys, so maybe once we’re seeing each other every day, then it will get really ugly.”)
Comic-Con 2011: 'The Big Bang Theory' cast talks Emmy nominations, that shocking finale
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover