It was a season finale a genius like Sheldon Cooper couldn’t even comprehend: The Big Bang Theory‘s Penny and Raj — that’s right, Raj — did the deed. So when the cast gathered in EW’s VIP studio, I couldn’t resist asking them if they could tease the resolution executive producer Bill Prady discussed during the CBS series’ Comic-Con panel. Unfortunately, even the cast is clueless as to what lies ahead: “We’d love to know what that means,” Kaley Cuoco said about Prady’s words. Oh well. To tide you over until the season 5 premiere, click the jump to watch Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, and Melissa Rauch talk about the shocking finale, coming home to Comic-Con, and whether we can expect a rivalry between Emmy nominees Galecki and Parsons. (“It hasn’t gotten hot and heavy yet,” Parsons said. “We’ll be back at work before the actual Emmys, so maybe once we’re seeing each other every day, then it will get really ugly.”)
Comic-Con 2011: 'The Big Bang Theory' cast talks Emmy nominations, that shocking finale
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks