If you’re sick from the blues, we’ve got your cure: EW’s Annie Barrett sat down for a spirited and ribald chat with the cast of Childrens Hospital, who visited EW’s VIP lounge during their Comic-Con stay. If you’re looking for an informative, serious conversation with stars Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Megan Mullally, Ken Marino, Lake Bell, and Malin Akerman, look elsewhere. This one only offers 11-and-a-half minutes of pure fun. Those offended by talk of “assginas,” group sing-alongs, and make-out sessions between Akerman and Mullally, look elsewhere.
Comic-Con 2011: EW's 'Childrens Hospital' chat, a.k.a. the funniest thing you'll watch all day
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.