If you’re sick from the blues, we’ve got your cure: EW’s Annie Barrett sat down for a spirited and ribald chat with the cast of Childrens Hospital, who visited EW’s VIP lounge during their Comic-Con stay. If you’re looking for an informative, serious conversation with stars Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Megan Mullally, Ken Marino, Lake Bell, and Malin Akerman, look elsewhere. This one only offers 11-and-a-half minutes of pure fun. Those offended by talk of “assginas,” group sing-alongs, and make-out sessions between Akerman and Mullally, look elsewhere.
Comic-Con 2011: EW's 'Childrens Hospital' chat, a.k.a. the funniest thing you'll watch all day
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend