If you’re sick from the blues, we’ve got your cure: EW’s Annie Barrett sat down for a spirited and ribald chat with the cast of Childrens Hospital, who visited EW’s VIP lounge during their Comic-Con stay. If you’re looking for an informative, serious conversation with stars Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Megan Mullally, Ken Marino, Lake Bell, and Malin Akerman, look elsewhere. This one only offers 11-and-a-half minutes of pure fun. Those offended by talk of “assginas,” group sing-alongs, and make-out sessions between Akerman and Mullally, look elsewhere.
Comic-Con 2011: EW's 'Childrens Hospital' chat, a.k.a. the funniest thing you'll watch all day
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'