Sure, you’re a Nathan Fillion fan. But how would you fare against two women who claim to be his biggest fan? While at Comic-Con to promote Castle — and just generally radiate awesomeness throughout the convention center (we did, after all, name him “Geek God” on one of our recent covers) — Fillion stopped by EW’s VIP lounge to test fans on their Fillion knowledge. Click the jump to watch the video and play along at home! Without further ado, enjoy what we like to call The Fillion Feud!
Comic-Con 2011: Test your Nathan Fillion knowledge!
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks