Sure, you’re a Nathan Fillion fan. But how would you fare against two women who claim to be his biggest fan? While at Comic-Con to promote Castle — and just generally radiate awesomeness throughout the convention center (we did, after all, name him “Geek God” on one of our recent covers) — Fillion stopped by EW’s VIP lounge to test fans on their Fillion knowledge. Click the jump to watch the video and play along at home! Without further ado, enjoy what we like to call The Fillion Feud!
Comic-Con 2011: Test your Nathan Fillion knowledge!
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend