From your hotel room key cards to a life-sized replica of the town of South Park, you can’t look anywhere near the San Diego convention center right now without seeing a promotion for something. But few advertisements inspire more unexpected laughs from Comic-Con fans than this relatively low-budget one spotted driving around. Gotta get rid of all those zombies somehow, right?
'Walking Dead' Comic-Con zombie truck -- PHOTO
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape