Just when it was starting to get suspicious that AMC’s Mad Men hadn’t yet announced a date to start its production, here comes this news: The critical fave will begin shooting its much delayed fifth season on Aug. 8, and will premiere next year. It’s unclear how the show will handle January Jones’ pregnancy — whether Betty Draper will be with child, if her figure will be hidden, or if her scenes will be delayed until after she has her baby, which is due in November. In other Mad Men news, the show’s first four seasons have now begun streaming on Netflix… assuming you’ve forgiven Netflix.
'Mad Men' season 5 to start shooting next week
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie