Just when it was starting to get suspicious that AMC’s Mad Men hadn’t yet announced a date to start its production, here comes this news: The critical fave will begin shooting its much delayed fifth season on Aug. 8, and will premiere next year. It’s unclear how the show will handle January Jones’ pregnancy — whether Betty Draper will be with child, if her figure will be hidden, or if her scenes will be delayed until after she has her baby, which is due in November. In other Mad Men news, the show’s first four seasons have now begun streaming on Netflix… assuming you’ve forgiven Netflix.
'Mad Men' season 5 to start shooting next week
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks