Just when it was starting to get suspicious that AMC’s Mad Men hadn’t yet announced a date to start its production, here comes this news: The critical fave will begin shooting its much delayed fifth season on Aug. 8, and will premiere next year. It’s unclear how the show will handle January Jones’ pregnancy — whether Betty Draper will be with child, if her figure will be hidden, or if her scenes will be delayed until after she has her baby, which is due in November. In other Mad Men news, the show’s first four seasons have now begun streaming on Netflix… assuming you’ve forgiven Netflix.
'Mad Men' season 5 to start shooting next week
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat