Just when it was starting to get suspicious that AMC’s Mad Men hadn’t yet announced a date to start its production, here comes this news: The critical fave will begin shooting its much delayed fifth season on Aug. 8, and will premiere next year. It’s unclear how the show will handle January Jones’ pregnancy — whether Betty Draper will be with child, if her figure will be hidden, or if her scenes will be delayed until after she has her baby, which is due in November. In other Mad Men news, the show’s first four seasons have now begun streaming on Netflix… assuming you’ve forgiven Netflix.
'Mad Men' season 5 to start shooting next week
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick