Here’s CBS’ latest Two and a Half Men publicity shot, taking an image from the show’s traditional red curtain opening, only Ashton Kutcher stepping up to the microphone instead of Charlie Sheen. Check it out below:
'Two and a Half Men' opening passes microphone to Ashton Kutcher -- PHOTO
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum