Here’s CBS’ latest Two and a Half Men publicity shot, taking an image from the show’s traditional red curtain opening, only Ashton Kutcher stepping up to the microphone instead of Charlie Sheen. Check it out below:
'Two and a Half Men' opening passes microphone to Ashton Kutcher -- PHOTO
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list