It’s a psychedelic bunny burrow! NBC’s brass stuck up for its fall drama series The Playboy Club yesterday, but nobody needs to defend the show’s new artwork. Below is a rather groovy 1960s-inspired poster that makes you feel like you’re tripping in the famous Chicago club (and, dude, everybody can tell!). The blurry encroaching shadows on the bottom of the image are a particularly sly touch, it feels almost like you’re about to black out. Check out the “more colorful” EW exclusive below:
NBC's groovy bunny-stuffed 'Playboy Club' art -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTO
- EW Entertainers of the Year name THEIR faves
- 'Arrow' preview: Meet the Flash!
- 'Mob City': What to expect
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Zack Snyder finds his 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Fast & Furious 7' halts production
- 'Tomorrow People': Meet 'Aldus Crick'
- EW's Top 10 lists of 2013: See new cover
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1426
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 677
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 356
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: You are My Sunshine
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'