Wondering if Benjamin Bratt will return to Modern Family this season? You can bet on it. EW has learned that Bratt’s Javier — ex-husband of Gloria (Sofia Vergara) and absentee father of Manny (Rico Rodriguez) — will spend a day at the races with the Pritchett-Delgado clan. In an episode airing this fall, “Jay (Ed O’Neill) feels possessive of Manny for the first time and wonders what he’s allowed to do and what he isn’t as his step-dad,” hints exec producer Christopher Lloyd. “The [racetrack] backdrop becomes kind of a competition between Jay and Javier for Manny.” Modern Family returns to ABC for season 3 on Sept. 21.
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...