Ashton Kutcher has an insane trailer that EW confirms he’s using to keep him cool during breaks while shooting CBS’ Two and a Half Men. With a $2 million price-tag, the trailer is a two-story high, 53-foot long “mobile estate.” At 30 tons, it’s fuel efficiency must makes a Hummer look like Prius (though really, no hot tub?). Compare this to Sheen’s trailer. If Sheen spent his millions on a trailer like this instead of, um, other things, he might have been a lot happier while shooting Men. Here is your RV porn:
Ashton Kutcher's sick 'Two and a Half Men' trailer -- PHOTOS
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk