Ashton Kutcher has an insane trailer that EW confirms he’s using to keep him cool during breaks while shooting CBS’ Two and a Half Men. With a $2 million price-tag, the trailer is a two-story high, 53-foot long “mobile estate.” At 30 tons, it’s fuel efficiency must makes a Hummer look like Prius (though really, no hot tub?). Compare this to Sheen’s trailer. If Sheen spent his millions on a trailer like this instead of, um, other things, he might have been a lot happier while shooting Men. Here is your RV porn:
Ashton Kutcher's sick 'Two and a Half Men' trailer -- PHOTOS
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Nashville' recap: Live From the Ryman
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 656
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 500
- Slaves to Love 465
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 479
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video