Ashton Kutcher has an insane trailer that EW confirms he’s using to keep him cool during breaks while shooting CBS’ Two and a Half Men. With a $2 million price-tag, the trailer is a two-story high, 53-foot long “mobile estate.” At 30 tons, it’s fuel efficiency must makes a Hummer look like Prius (though really, no hot tub?). Compare this to Sheen’s trailer. If Sheen spent his millions on a trailer like this instead of, um, other things, he might have been a lot happier while shooting Men. Here is your RV porn:
Ashton Kutcher's sick 'Two and a Half Men' trailer -- PHOTOS
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'