Ready to check out Jesus and Ben Linus fighting crime? Here’s your first look at the new art for CBS’ Person of Interest, which teams an intense Jim Caviezel and an equally focused Michael Emerson as they try to prevent crimes before they happen in New York City. Here’s some exclusive first look marketing art (and if you haven’t already seen the trailer it’s here):
'Person of Interest' first-look key art -- PHOTO
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?