Ready to check out Jesus and Ben Linus fighting crime? Here’s your first look at the new art for CBS’ Person of Interest, which teams an intense Jim Caviezel and an equally focused Michael Emerson as they try to prevent crimes before they happen in New York City. Here’s some exclusive first look marketing art (and if you haven’t already seen the trailer it’s here):
'Person of Interest' first-look key art -- PHOTO
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast