Ready to check out Jesus and Ben Linus fighting crime? Here’s your first look at the new art for CBS’ Person of Interest, which teams an intense Jim Caviezel and an equally focused Michael Emerson as they try to prevent crimes before they happen in New York City. Here’s some exclusive first look marketing art (and if you haven’t already seen the trailer it’s here):
'Person of Interest' first-look key art -- PHOTO
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'