Real World: San Diego. Yes, it’s more of the same. But if you’re a fan, you know you’ll love it and watch it all the same. Props to the housemate giving her analysis of one-night stands: “I just don’t know if I have the emotional stability to undergo that kind of procedure.” And, really, a shooting range? Giving the Real World cast weapons seems like a bad idea, no?
'Real World: San Diego' trailer: Drunkenness, debauchery, dolphins -- VIDEO
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'