Real World: San Diego. Yes, it’s more of the same. But if you’re a fan, you know you’ll love it and watch it all the same. Props to the housemate giving her analysis of one-night stands: “I just don’t know if I have the emotional stability to undergo that kind of procedure.” And, really, a shooting range? Giving the Real World cast weapons seems like a bad idea, no?
'Real World: San Diego' trailer: Drunkenness, debauchery, dolphins -- VIDEO
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?