Real World: San Diego. Yes, it’s more of the same. But if you’re a fan, you know you’ll love it and watch it all the same. Props to the housemate giving her analysis of one-night stands: “I just don’t know if I have the emotional stability to undergo that kind of procedure.” And, really, a shooting range? Giving the Real World cast weapons seems like a bad idea, no?
'Real World: San Diego' trailer: Drunkenness, debauchery, dolphins -- VIDEO
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- Anne Rice posts 'Prince Lestat' excerpt
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Hulu picks up Jason Reitman series 'Casual'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'