Real World: San Diego. Yes, it’s more of the same. But if you’re a fan, you know you’ll love it and watch it all the same. Props to the housemate giving her analysis of one-night stands: “I just don’t know if I have the emotional stability to undergo that kind of procedure.” And, really, a shooting range? Giving the Real World cast weapons seems like a bad idea, no?
'Real World: San Diego' trailer: Drunkenness, debauchery, dolphins -- VIDEO
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks