Chris Harrison and company will take over ABC’s entire prime time line-up on Sept. 12, when the network will devote three full hours to the season finale of Bachelor Pad, beginning at 8 p.m. The series, which kicked off with a three-hour premiere on Aug. 8, features former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing for $250,000 and dubious bragging rights. The sophomore season has averaged 6.8 million viewers weekly.
'Bachelor Pad' to have supersized finale -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended