Chris Harrison and company will take over ABC’s entire prime time line-up on Sept. 12, when the network will devote three full hours to the season finale of Bachelor Pad, beginning at 8 p.m. The series, which kicked off with a three-hour premiere on Aug. 8, features former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing for $250,000 and dubious bragging rights. The sophomore season has averaged 6.8 million viewers weekly.
'Bachelor Pad' to have supersized finale -- EXCLUSIVE
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- Larry King posts random thoughts on Twitter
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo