Chris Harrison and company will take over ABC’s entire prime time line-up on Sept. 12, when the network will devote three full hours to the season finale of Bachelor Pad, beginning at 8 p.m. The series, which kicked off with a three-hour premiere on Aug. 8, features former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing for $250,000 and dubious bragging rights. The sophomore season has averaged 6.8 million viewers weekly.
'Bachelor Pad' to have supersized finale -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in TV
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online