Chris Harrison and company will take over ABC’s entire prime time line-up on Sept. 12, when the network will devote three full hours to the season finale of Bachelor Pad, beginning at 8 p.m. The series, which kicked off with a three-hour premiere on Aug. 8, features former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing for $250,000 and dubious bragging rights. The sophomore season has averaged 6.8 million viewers weekly.
'Bachelor Pad' to have supersized finale -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend