Chris Harrison and company will take over ABC’s entire prime time line-up on Sept. 12, when the network will devote three full hours to the season finale of Bachelor Pad, beginning at 8 p.m. The series, which kicked off with a three-hour premiere on Aug. 8, features former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing for $250,000 and dubious bragging rights. The sophomore season has averaged 6.8 million viewers weekly.
'Bachelor Pad' to have supersized finale -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover