Chris Harrison and company will take over ABC’s entire prime time line-up on Sept. 12, when the network will devote three full hours to the season finale of Bachelor Pad, beginning at 8 p.m. The series, which kicked off with a three-hour premiere on Aug. 8, features former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants competing for $250,000 and dubious bragging rights. The sophomore season has averaged 6.8 million viewers weekly.
'Bachelor Pad' to have supersized finale -- EXCLUSIVE
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'