There’s no doubt about it: Benjamin “Coach” Wade likes to show off. So the only thing to do in that situation is clear — encourage him to show off even more! Feed the beast, baby! So, when I set down and chatted with the newly self-proclaimed Zenslayer the day before filming began on Survivor: South Pacific – and after forcing him to share another random survival story, and hearing his radical plans for the final Tribal Council — I asked him to give me a play by play on his epic new tattoo, because really, who doesn’t want to hear Coach describing the badassery of his latest body ink? This led to a discussion on the perils of improper sunscreen application. I then asked Coach to sign off by offering another gem from his clearly-memorized book of pseudo-motivational quotes. Whom would he pick? Confucius? Nietzsche? Sun Tzu? The suspense will simply kill you as you watch the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Take it away, Coach…
'Survivor: South Pacific': Coach says 'I look a little bit like a moron.' Really?
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'American Idol' recap: Release the rockers
- 'Survivor': 4 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 659
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 508
- Slaves to Love 467
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 382
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 483
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show