There’s no doubt about it: Benjamin “Coach” Wade likes to show off. So the only thing to do in that situation is clear — encourage him to show off even more! Feed the beast, baby! So, when I set down and chatted with the newly self-proclaimed Zenslayer the day before filming began on Survivor: South Pacific – and after forcing him to share another random survival story, and hearing his radical plans for the final Tribal Council — I asked him to give me a play by play on his epic new tattoo, because really, who doesn’t want to hear Coach describing the badassery of his latest body ink? This led to a discussion on the perils of improper sunscreen application. I then asked Coach to sign off by offering another gem from his clearly-memorized book of pseudo-motivational quotes. Whom would he pick? Confucius? Nietzsche? Sun Tzu? The suspense will simply kill you as you watch the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Take it away, Coach…
'Survivor: South Pacific': Coach says 'I look a little bit like a moron.' Really?
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron