There’s no doubt about it: Benjamin “Coach” Wade likes to show off. So the only thing to do in that situation is clear — encourage him to show off even more! Feed the beast, baby! So, when I set down and chatted with the newly self-proclaimed Zenslayer the day before filming began on Survivor: South Pacific – and after forcing him to share another random survival story, and hearing his radical plans for the final Tribal Council — I asked him to give me a play by play on his epic new tattoo, because really, who doesn’t want to hear Coach describing the badassery of his latest body ink? This led to a discussion on the perils of improper sunscreen application. I then asked Coach to sign off by offering another gem from his clearly-memorized book of pseudo-motivational quotes. Whom would he pick? Confucius? Nietzsche? Sun Tzu? The suspense will simply kill you as you watch the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Take it away, Coach…
'Survivor: South Pacific': Coach says 'I look a little bit like a moron.' Really?
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Bachelor' finale: Talk about Juan Pablo's choice!
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': A key scene we didn't see
- 'Dallas' recap: 'Playing Chicken'
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'Simpsons': Inside Sunday's Marcia Wallace tribute
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- '24: Live Another Day': Jack Bauer warns of a 'world war' -- VIDEO
- Justin Bieber winks, refuses to talk Selena Gomez in deposition -- VIDEO