Conan O’Brien may soon have a second show on TBS. The network announced today that it has ordered a pilot from the talk show host’s production company, Conaco. The untitled multi-camera comedy will revolve around a family guy who leaves his job and returns to his childhood neighborhood, where he meets up with his old best friend. Ben Wexler (Still Standing) has been tapped as showrunner and co-writer of the project; O’Brien is also serving as an executive producer. The pilot will be shot later this year.
Sep 12 2011 02:47 PM ET
Conan O'Brien to exec produce comedy pilot for TBS
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- 'Man of Steel' guys talk THAT ending
- Miley Cyrus all-nighter in 'We Can't Stop'
- 'Big Brother': Two twists for new season
- Cher debuts 'Woman's World' on 'Voice'
- 'Jurassic Park 4' now expected in 2015
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s