Conan O’Brien may soon have a second show on TBS. The network announced today that it has ordered a pilot from the talk show host’s production company, Conaco. The untitled multi-camera comedy will revolve around a family guy who leaves his job and returns to his childhood neighborhood, where he meets up with his old best friend. Ben Wexler (Still Standing) has been tapped as showrunner and co-writer of the project; O’Brien is also serving as an executive producer. The pilot will be shot later this year.
Conan O'Brien to exec produce comedy pilot for TBS
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- Zach Galifianakis TV series gets FX pickup
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'