Conan O’Brien may soon have a second show on TBS. The network announced today that it has ordered a pilot from the talk show host’s production company, Conaco. The untitled multi-camera comedy will revolve around a family guy who leaves his job and returns to his childhood neighborhood, where he meets up with his old best friend. Ben Wexler (Still Standing) has been tapped as showrunner and co-writer of the project; O’Brien is also serving as an executive producer. The pilot will be shot later this year.
Conan O'Brien to exec produce comedy pilot for TBS
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks