Conan O’Brien may soon have a second show on TBS. The network announced today that it has ordered a pilot from the talk show host’s production company, Conaco. The untitled multi-camera comedy will revolve around a family guy who leaves his job and returns to his childhood neighborhood, where he meets up with his old best friend. Ben Wexler (Still Standing) has been tapped as showrunner and co-writer of the project; O’Brien is also serving as an executive producer. The pilot will be shot later this year.
Conan O'Brien to exec produce comedy pilot for TBS
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?