You’ve seen them on buses and billboards for weeks, now it’s your chance to sound off as EW grades the best (and worst) fall TV ads. From a risque American Horror Story ad to an egomaniac X Factor poster, from a sexy Chuck to a fashionable Charlie’s Angels to a dull Fringe, we’ve critiqued and graded 36 of the most intriguing, daring, clumsy and talked-about posters of the fall. And we start with Sarah Michelle Geller in Ringer…
The best and worst fall TV ads graded by EW
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum