You could argue that every week is Halloween Week on NBC’s Community, but next week is one of those weeks where you’re really right. On the evening of Oct. 27, things get a little scary when our study group meets up for a Halloween pre-party, at which everyone shares a horror story. (It’s all part of a perfectly logical plan by Britta to figure out who amongst them is a psycho.) Before you watch, let us warn you: Jeff Winger totally sucks in all the right ways. Proceed, you drained and tainted bitch-dogs.
'Community': See Joel McHale transform into a vampire in next week's Halloween episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'