You could argue that every week is Halloween Week on NBC’s Community, but next week is one of those weeks where you’re really right. On the evening of Oct. 27, things get a little scary when our study group meets up for a Halloween pre-party, at which everyone shares a horror story. (It’s all part of a perfectly logical plan by Britta to figure out who amongst them is a psycho.) Before you watch, let us warn you: Jeff Winger totally sucks in all the right ways. Proceed, you drained and tainted bitch-dogs.
'Community': See Joel McHale transform into a vampire in next week's Halloween episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 680
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 500
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 527
- Slaves to Love 512
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 387
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!