'South Park' takes on Occupy Wall Street -- VIDEO

South Park is taking on the Occupy Wall Street movement, with Eric Cartman declaring that he’s part of the 1 percent.

Of course, Trey Parker and Matt Stone love to use metaphors whenever possible, rather than tackling a topic directly. Wednesday’s episode is no exception. Titled “1 percent,” Cartman fails to pass his school’s government-set fitness test. The other “99 percent” of kids who passed are angry he’s caused them to have to endure extra gym time, so Cartman throws himself a literal pity party. Here’s the preview: 

Read more:
Occupy Wall Street: Rufus Wainwright, Sean Lennon sing Madonna
David Letterman ‘loves’ the Occupy Wall Street protests: ‘I’m very sympathetic’
‘South Park': 21 ‘They Did WHAT?!’ Episodes


Latest Videos in TV

From Our Partners

TV Recaps

Powered by WordPress.com VIP