Many people are obsessed with Peter Griffin, but did you know that list includes… Ryan Reynolds? In Sunday’s episode of Family Guy, the rather fit actor (who is developing his own animated series for Fox) shacks up in Quahog to shoot a movie and immediately finds himself starry-eyed over Peter. Eager for a little preview of Reynolds’ guest spot? Look no farther than below, where you can see Reynolds roll into town and start charming Peter. (Sorry, Lois.)
'Family Guy': Ryan Reynolds cruises into Quahog on Sunday -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- Zach Galifianakis TV series gets FX pickup
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'