Many people are obsessed with Peter Griffin, but did you know that list includes… Ryan Reynolds? In Sunday’s episode of Family Guy, the rather fit actor (who is developing his own animated series for Fox) shacks up in Quahog to shoot a movie and immediately finds himself starry-eyed over Peter. Eager for a little preview of Reynolds’ guest spot? Look no farther than below, where you can see Reynolds roll into town and start charming Peter. (Sorry, Lois.)
'Family Guy': Ryan Reynolds cruises into Quahog on Sunday -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC