'Once Upon a Time': Sage Brocklebank cast as Gaston for 'Beauty and the Beast' episode
Once Upon A Time fans, prepare to meet the vainest of villains. For a Beauty and the Beast-themed episode, Sage Brocklebank (Psych) has been cast as Gaston, the narcissistic dude who enjoys a good hunt and has Belle in his sights. (E! online first reported the news.) Lost‘s Emilie de Ravin already has been tapped to play the booksmart stunner. The episode is slated to air Feb. 12 on ABC.
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.