'Once Upon a Time': Sage Brocklebank cast as Gaston for 'Beauty and the Beast' episode
Once Upon A Time fans, prepare to meet the vainest of villains. For a Beauty and the Beast-themed episode, Sage Brocklebank (Psych) has been cast as Gaston, the narcissistic dude who enjoys a good hunt and has Belle in his sights. (E! online first reported the news.) Lost‘s Emilie de Ravin already has been tapped to play the booksmart stunner. The episode is slated to air Feb. 12 on ABC.
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick