'Once Upon a Time': Sage Brocklebank cast as Gaston for 'Beauty and the Beast' episode
Once Upon A Time fans, prepare to meet the vainest of villains. For a Beauty and the Beast-themed episode, Sage Brocklebank (Psych) has been cast as Gaston, the narcissistic dude who enjoys a good hunt and has Belle in his sights. (E! online first reported the news.) Lost‘s Emilie de Ravin already has been tapped to play the booksmart stunner. The episode is slated to air Feb. 12 on ABC.
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Frozen' pair to write an NPH Oscars number
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Monica Potter comedy gets NBC pilot order
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd