'Once Upon a Time': Sage Brocklebank cast as Gaston for 'Beauty and the Beast' episode
Once Upon A Time fans, prepare to meet the vainest of villains. For a Beauty and the Beast-themed episode, Sage Brocklebank (Psych) has been cast as Gaston, the narcissistic dude who enjoys a good hunt and has Belle in his sights. (E! online first reported the news.) Lost‘s Emilie de Ravin already has been tapped to play the booksmart stunner. The episode is slated to air Feb. 12 on ABC.
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast adds two
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'