'Once Upon a Time': Sage Brocklebank cast as Gaston for 'Beauty and the Beast' episode
Once Upon A Time fans, prepare to meet the vainest of villains. For a Beauty and the Beast-themed episode, Sage Brocklebank (Psych) has been cast as Gaston, the narcissistic dude who enjoys a good hunt and has Belle in his sights. (E! online first reported the news.) Lost‘s Emilie de Ravin already has been tapped to play the booksmart stunner. The episode is slated to air Feb. 12 on ABC.
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron