Dec 5 2011 08:31 PM ET
'Once Upon a Time': Sage Brocklebank cast as Gaston for 'Beauty and the Beast' episode
Once Upon A Time fans, prepare to meet the vainest of villains. For a Beauty and the Beast-themed episode, Sage Brocklebank (Psych) has been cast as Gaston, the narcissistic dude who enjoys a good hunt and has Belle in his sights. (E! online first reported the news.) Lost‘s Emilie de Ravin already has been tapped to play the booksmart stunner. The episode is slated to air Feb. 12 on ABC.
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Katy Perry: Got divorce request in a text
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Watch
- Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon go yodeling
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- John Mayer song about Taylor Swift?