Vacation’s over, Liz Lemon. The trailer for the upcoming sixth season of 30 Rock teases that everyone’s favorite “Night Cheese” crooner has got a secret that apparently only Kelsey Grammer can get to the bottom of. (Maybe he’ll also be running against Jack Donaghy for mayor of New York. Twist!) So what’s being kept so hush-hush? That she’s playing (and/or possibly cheering) for the WNBA team the New York Liberty? That her behavior has gotten so erratic (singing in public, grabbing her own boobs in an elevator) that even Tracy Jordan is concerned? We’ll have to wait until Thursday, Jan. 12, to find out. Until then, check out the promo, nerds:
Dec 14 2011 10:50 AM ET
'30 Rock' season 6 teaser trailer: What the what is going on with Liz Lemon?
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Edward Furlong charged with assault in L.A.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer