The sports network announced today that the beloved Hot in Cleveland star will appear in the Christmas-themed opening to Monday Night Football this week, before the Saints play the Falcons. It’s only a one-night gig for the 89-year-old actress, whose amazing career extends to hosting the Rose Bowl parade, multiple Emmys for iconic sitcom roles, feeling-up Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, and hosting Saturday Night Live. Yeah, I think she’s more than ready for some Monday Night Football.
Betty White to kick-off Christmas-themed 'Monday Night Football'
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'True Detective': Let's cast season 2
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Resurrection' premiere: Will you return?
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Atlanta 'Housewives' recap: Countdown to Apollo's demise
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'