The 10-episode second season of WE tv’s reality show Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? premieres Jan. 24, and after watching our exclusive first look at the teaser trailer below, you may want to jot that down. Someone goes looking for legal marijuana, gets a tattoo, shoots a rifle, ends up fully clothed in a hot tub, and has more plastic surgery (spoiler: that’s all Joan Rivers). And someone has the dissolution of her live-in romance captured on camera (that would be Melissa Rivers). Joan confronting the guy breaking her daughter’s heart could be the most real we’ve ever seen her.
'Joan & Melissa' season 2 tease delivers real drama -- EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast