The 10-episode second season of WE tv’s reality show Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? premieres Jan. 24, and after watching our exclusive first look at the teaser trailer below, you may want to jot that down. Someone goes looking for legal marijuana, gets a tattoo, shoots a rifle, ends up fully clothed in a hot tub, and has more plastic surgery (spoiler: that’s all Joan Rivers). And someone has the dissolution of her live-in romance captured on camera (that would be Melissa Rivers). Joan confronting the guy breaking her daughter’s heart could be the most real we’ve ever seen her.
'Joan & Melissa' season 2 tease delivers real drama -- EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7