Valentine’s Day — or should I say, Galentine’s Day — arrives a little early this year. On Thursday’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 8:30 p.m.), Leslie sets out on a Cupid-like mission to put some hearts above single Ann’s head, but she also winds up putting more than a few question marks above boyfriend Ben’s when she sends him on a most difficult scavenger hunt. In the clip below, you can sneak a peek at what happens when Ben enlists the aid of Ron, who claims to “hate riddles and other such nonsense,” and Andy, who matches wits with a can of whipped cream (or as Leslie would say, “no food finer”). Press play and get a clue.
Feb 1 2012 01:53 PM ET
'Parks and Recreation': Ron, Ben, and Andy... and a lot of whipped cream -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...