You don’t have to wait to get your first glimpse of tomorrow’s Survivor: One World premiere. We have two minutes from the opening right here and right now! And what a two minutes they are. Jeff Probst begins by informing the teams of their tribe names and colors. And then things get a little nuts as Probst gives the group of hotties 60 seconds to strip… all the supplies they can off of a truck. (Sorry. The two minutes are good, but not that good.) While the other men and women scramble to secure items, one player has a brilliant, cunning, and kind of evil strategy of his/her own. To learn the identity of this cagey bastard and the magnitude the dastardly plan in question, check out the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views all season long, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Survivors ready….GO!
'Survivor: One World': Sneak peek of the premiere episode (including full-on thievery!) -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday