You don’t have to wait to get your first glimpse of tomorrow’s Survivor: One World premiere. We have two minutes from the opening right here and right now! And what a two minutes they are. Jeff Probst begins by informing the teams of their tribe names and colors. And then things get a little nuts as Probst gives the group of hotties 60 seconds to strip… all the supplies they can off of a truck. (Sorry. The two minutes are good, but not that good.) While the other men and women scramble to secure items, one player has a brilliant, cunning, and kind of evil strategy of his/her own. To learn the identity of this cagey bastard and the magnitude the dastardly plan in question, check out the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views all season long, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Survivors ready….GO!
'Survivor: One World': Sneak peek of the premiere episode (including full-on thievery!) -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie