EW has confirmed that Terry O’Quinn will star in the upcoming ABC pilot, 666 Park Avenue. The new show is based on a series of novels by Gabriella Pierce about a couple who move to New York and manage a historic building where supernatural happenings begin to complicate and endanger the lives of the building’s residents. O’Quinn will play the role of the building’s owner, Gavin. O’Quinn won a 2007 Emmy for playing John Locke on Lost and most recently was featured on Hawaii Five-O. Deadline first reported the news.
Former 'Lost' star scores lead in new ABC supernatural pilot
- 'The Voice' season 7 winner is...
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- Madonna on leaks: Thanks for not listening
- Robin Williams' son: 'I miss him all the time'
- 'The Interview' New York premiere canceled
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Pottermore Xmas, Day 6: Count Snape-ula?
- 'Walking Dead' spinoff to be set in L.A.
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks