Love In The Wild marks a return to the dating game show genre for McCarthy, who co-hosted MTV’s Singled Out, but it’s not the only show she’ll be emceeing this year. She just inked a deal to host a pop culture-themed talk show on VH1, The Jenny McCarthy Show, which is slated to debut in the summer or fall.
Jenny McCarthy to host season 2 of NBC's 'Love In The Wild'
Jenny McCarthy is about to get Wild: The comedian/actress/author has signed on as the new host of NBC’s Love in The Wild, EW has learned. The reality series — in which single men and women couple up to compete in nature-based challenges and can change partners along the way in hopes of finding love — will begin filming season 2 in the Dominican Republic later this month, with those episodes set to air this summer. (Season 1, which was hosted by Darren McMullen, was shot in Costa Rica.)
- Justin Lin's in as 'Star Trek 3' director
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- JibJab tweaks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks