Love In The Wild marks a return to the dating game show genre for McCarthy, who co-hosted MTV’s Singled Out, but it’s not the only show she’ll be emceeing this year. She just inked a deal to host a pop culture-themed talk show on VH1, The Jenny McCarthy Show, which is slated to debut in the summer or fall.
Jenny McCarthy to host season 2 of NBC's 'Love In The Wild'
Jenny McCarthy is about to get Wild: The comedian/actress/author has signed on as the new host of NBC’s Love in The Wild, EW has learned. The reality series — in which single men and women couple up to compete in nature-based challenges and can change partners along the way in hopes of finding love — will begin filming season 2 in the Dominican Republic later this month, with those episodes set to air this summer. (Season 1, which was hosted by Darren McMullen, was shot in Costa Rica.)
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'