Love In The Wild marks a return to the dating game show genre for McCarthy, who co-hosted MTV’s Singled Out, but it’s not the only show she’ll be emceeing this year. She just inked a deal to host a pop culture-themed talk show on VH1, The Jenny McCarthy Show, which is slated to debut in the summer or fall.
Jenny McCarthy to host season 2 of NBC's 'Love In The Wild'
Jenny McCarthy is about to get Wild: The comedian/actress/author has signed on as the new host of NBC’s Love in The Wild, EW has learned. The reality series — in which single men and women couple up to compete in nature-based challenges and can change partners along the way in hopes of finding love — will begin filming season 2 in the Dominican Republic later this month, with those episodes set to air this summer. (Season 1, which was hosted by Darren McMullen, was shot in Costa Rica.)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk