Love In The Wild marks a return to the dating game show genre for McCarthy, who co-hosted MTV’s Singled Out, but it’s not the only show she’ll be emceeing this year. She just inked a deal to host a pop culture-themed talk show on VH1, The Jenny McCarthy Show, which is slated to debut in the summer or fall.
Jenny McCarthy to host season 2 of NBC's 'Love In The Wild'
Jenny McCarthy is about to get Wild: The comedian/actress/author has signed on as the new host of NBC’s Love in The Wild, EW has learned. The reality series — in which single men and women couple up to compete in nature-based challenges and can change partners along the way in hopes of finding love — will begin filming season 2 in the Dominican Republic later this month, with those episodes set to air this summer. (Season 1, which was hosted by Darren McMullen, was shot in Costa Rica.)
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC