Love In The Wild marks a return to the dating game show genre for McCarthy, who co-hosted MTV’s Singled Out, but it’s not the only show she’ll be emceeing this year. She just inked a deal to host a pop culture-themed talk show on VH1, The Jenny McCarthy Show, which is slated to debut in the summer or fall.
Jenny McCarthy to host season 2 of NBC's 'Love In The Wild'
Jenny McCarthy is about to get Wild: The comedian/actress/author has signed on as the new host of NBC’s Love in The Wild, EW has learned. The reality series — in which single men and women couple up to compete in nature-based challenges and can change partners along the way in hopes of finding love — will begin filming season 2 in the Dominican Republic later this month, with those episodes set to air this summer. (Season 1, which was hosted by Darren McMullen, was shot in Costa Rica.)
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie