'Parks and Recreation': Is Jerry Gergich only 16 years old? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
What do the Winter Olympics, the Summer Olympics, the World Cup, the U.S. presidential election, and Jerry Gergich’s birthday have in common? That’s right, they all happen just once every four years. On Thursday’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 8:30 p.m.), you will learn that poor Jerry (Jim O’Heir) rarely gets to celebrate his actual b-day because he was a Leap Year baby. And given that he’s turning 64, this year technically would be his Super Sweet 16, so Leslie (Amy Poehler) isn’t going to let this pass without a bash — literal and figurative. (As she reminds us: “Four years from now, who knows? He might be retired… or dead.”) Click on the video to find out what surprises may be in store for the G-Man as well as what secret Donna’s been keeping. And don’t forget to make your long-range prediction for Jerry in our poll. Tom will swing by later to collect your money.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Resurrection' premiere: Will you return?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…