'Parks and Recreation': Is Jerry Gergich only 16 years old? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
What do the Winter Olympics, the Summer Olympics, the World Cup, the U.S. presidential election, and Jerry Gergich’s birthday have in common? That’s right, they all happen just once every four years. On Thursday’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 8:30 p.m.), you will learn that poor Jerry (Jim O’Heir) rarely gets to celebrate his actual b-day because he was a Leap Year baby. And given that he’s turning 64, this year technically would be his Super Sweet 16, so Leslie (Amy Poehler) isn’t going to let this pass without a bash — literal and figurative. (As she reminds us: “Four years from now, who knows? He might be retired… or dead.”) Click on the video to find out what surprises may be in store for the G-Man as well as what secret Donna’s been keeping. And don’t forget to make your long-range prediction for Jerry in our poll. Tom will swing by later to collect your money.
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks