HBO is starting to unveil its marketing art for season 2 of Game of Thrones. The network is rolling out a series of “fan ads” representing each of the major houses during the “War of Five Kings” — the name given to chaotic scrambling for power in the wake of King Robert Baratheon’s death. Here’s the first, featuring the sigil of House Stark. Looks like one big pelt (and for those who missed it, here’s the latest season 2 trailer):
'Game of Thrones' new art: Bloody direwolf
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Scientist'
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- Paul Walker tribute from 'Fast & Furious'
- Danny Wells, Luigi of 'Mario Bros.,' dies
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 687
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 370
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO