HBO is starting to unveil its marketing art for season 2 of Game of Thrones. The network is rolling out a series of “fan ads” representing each of the major houses during the “War of Five Kings” — the name given to chaotic scrambling for power in the wake of King Robert Baratheon’s death. Here’s the first, featuring the sigil of House Stark. Looks like one big pelt (and for those who missed it, here’s the latest season 2 trailer):
'Game of Thrones' new art: Bloody direwolf
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?