There’s no crying in baseball, but there is in fashion. On Tuesday’s Fashion Star (NBC, 10 p.m. ET), designer Orly Shani gets weepy after mentor Nicole Richie tells her that her plan to mix prints for a summertime dress is “a little Grandpa Tony.” In Nicole’s defense, she was right, and that’s not the harshest critique we’ve ever heard on a reality show. Watch the clip below. SPOILER ALERT: There is a happy ending for Orly, who gets good direction from Nicole and calming words from mentor John Varvatos: “Sometimes in all the stress is when the magic really comes out of it.” (Or, in short: Make it work.)
'Fashion Star': Nicole Richie makes a designer cry -- VIDEO
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC