There’s no crying in baseball, but there is in fashion. On Tuesday’s Fashion Star (NBC, 10 p.m. ET), designer Orly Shani gets weepy after mentor Nicole Richie tells her that her plan to mix prints for a summertime dress is “a little Grandpa Tony.” In Nicole’s defense, she was right, and that’s not the harshest critique we’ve ever heard on a reality show. Watch the clip below. SPOILER ALERT: There is a happy ending for Orly, who gets good direction from Nicole and calming words from mentor John Varvatos: “Sometimes in all the stress is when the magic really comes out of it.” (Or, in short: Make it work.)
'Fashion Star': Nicole Richie makes a designer cry -- VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans