Lost showrunner Damon Lindelof tweeted the below pic of his Mega Millions lotto ticket — playing the numbers that Hurley and the island made famous: 4-8-15-16-23-42. “How could I resist?” he asked. Lindelof then boldly crossed the social media streams by breeding his Mega Millions reference with a Game of Thrones-inspired tweet: “If I win the lottery, I will pay off all Lannister debts, thereby forcing them to come up with a new motto.” Here’s your pic:
'Lost' showrunner plays Hurley's winning lotto numbers in Mega Millions -- PHOTO
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- 'Friends': Central Perk pops up in N.Y.
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident