Lost showrunner Damon Lindelof tweeted the below pic of his Mega Millions lotto ticket — playing the numbers that Hurley and the island made famous: 4-8-15-16-23-42. “How could I resist?” he asked. Lindelof then boldly crossed the social media streams by breeding his Mega Millions reference with a Game of Thrones-inspired tweet: “If I win the lottery, I will pay off all Lannister debts, thereby forcing them to come up with a new motto.” Here’s your pic:
'Lost' showrunner plays Hurley's winning lotto numbers in Mega Millions -- PHOTO
- Beyonce surprise: 'Visual Album' now on iTunes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?