Lost showrunner Damon Lindelof tweeted the below pic of his Mega Millions lotto ticket — playing the numbers that Hurley and the island made famous: 4-8-15-16-23-42. “How could I resist?” he asked. Lindelof then boldly crossed the social media streams by breeding his Mega Millions reference with a Game of Thrones-inspired tweet: “If I win the lottery, I will pay off all Lannister debts, thereby forcing them to come up with a new motto.” Here’s your pic:
'Lost' showrunner plays Hurley's winning lotto numbers in Mega Millions -- PHOTO
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover