Lost showrunner Damon Lindelof tweeted the below pic of his Mega Millions lotto ticket — playing the numbers that Hurley and the island made famous: 4-8-15-16-23-42. “How could I resist?” he asked. Lindelof then boldly crossed the social media streams by breeding his Mega Millions reference with a Game of Thrones-inspired tweet: “If I win the lottery, I will pay off all Lannister debts, thereby forcing them to come up with a new motto.” Here’s your pic:
'Lost' showrunner plays Hurley's winning lotto numbers in Mega Millions -- PHOTO
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks