Oh, that Lisa Lampanelli. She’s a randy one! Whether she’s roasting celebrities, yelling at Venezuelan models, performing puppetry, doing stand-up comedy…. Wait, performing puppetry? That’s right. In tonight’s episode, Lisa and new teammate Clay Aiken will be forced to perform with the Jim Henson Company’s adult improv puppet show, Stuffed and Unstrung. Predictably, it doesn’t take long for things to get a bit blue. But you don’t have to wait until tonight to catch their act. We’ve got an exclusive clip for you right here and right now! Why is Clay discussing warts in underareas, and why is Lisa yelling at Clay to “Do it! Do it ! Do it!”? You’ll have to click on the video player to see for yourself. And then treat yourself to another exclusive clip from tonight’s episode as Teresa Giudice tries to get some “jungle fever” brewing between Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O’Day. (It’s even more disturbing than it sounds.) Finally, for more reality TV ramblings, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
'Celebrity Apprentice': Lisa Lampanelli and Clay Aiken partake in inappropriate puppetry -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Office' creator Greg Daniels reflects on finale: How they hid Steve Carell from NBC