AMC’s Breaking Bad returns soon. The network hasn’t officially announced when the acclaimed drama will be back (July, say the whispers) or for how many episodes (eight, say cast members). But the season is coming and here is the proof: The first behind-the-scenes look at season 5. “It’s hands down the craziest [season],” assures star Aaron Paul. And judging from the amusing clip below, we now know … we know … we know there’s at least a residential street involved.
May 2 2012 05:44 PM ET
'Breaking Bad': First look behind the scenes of season 5
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig