'Parks and Recreation': FBI agent Bert Macklin will totally defeat your pie threat -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Tomorrow night on NBC’s Parks and Recreation — the second-to-last episode of the season! — Leslie (Amy Poehler) embarks on a bus tour to make the most of her final day of campaigning. There’s just one problem, though. (Well, aside from one of Pawnee’s most important citizens passing away.) A bad person is hellbent on assaulting her with a pie. If only there were someone smart and strong enough to neutralize this security threat… someone not entirely dissimilar to… FBI superagent Bert Macklin! Yes, the overeager alter ego of Andy (Chris Pratt) returns this week in what he calls his “greatest assignment yet,” so brace yourself for a high-octane, high-calorie adventure. You can preview a bit of Bert in the following clip, in which he assesses the perlious situation and assigns provocative code names to his colleagues.
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended