'Parks and Recreation': FBI agent Bert Macklin will totally defeat your pie threat -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Tomorrow night on NBC’s Parks and Recreation – the second-to-last episode of the season! — Leslie (Amy Poehler) embarks on a bus tour to make the most of her final day of campaigning. There’s just one problem, though. (Well, aside from one of Pawnee’s most important citizens passing away.) A bad person is hellbent on assaulting her with a pie. If only there were someone smart and strong enough to neutralize this security threat… someone not entirely dissimilar to… FBI superagent Bert Macklin! Yes, the overeager alter ego of Andy (Chris Pratt) returns this week in what he calls his “greatest assignment yet,” so brace yourself for a high-octane, high-calorie adventure. You can preview a bit of Bert in the following clip, in which he assesses the perlious situation and assigns provocative code names to his colleagues.
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Portia de Rossi to visit 'Sean Saves the World'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- 'Grey's Anatomy': A preview from Sarah Drew
- 'Vampire Diaries' midseason finale: What's at stake
- Santa's candid 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' revelation
- Golden Globes: 'Comedy' category becoming a joke
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres