Lifetime has renewed its saucy Jennifer Love Hewitt soap The Client List, ordering 15 episodes for 2013. Hewitt stars as Riley, a Texas mother of two who resorts to giving happy ending massages at a day spa in order to make ends meet after her out-of-work husband leaves her. The show debuted last month to 2.8 million viewers and become the network’s most-watched series premiere since Drop Dead Diva in 2009. The series costars Cybill Shepherd as Riley’s mother, a hair stylist who’s been married multiple times, and Colin Egglesfield as Riley’s hot, helpful brother-in-law, who in Sunday’s episode lost his construction job for punching his boss after he made a lewd comment about Riley.
'The Client List' renewed by Lifetime
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Orphan Black' sets return date, debuts teaser
- Amy Brenneman returning to 'Reign'
- Manu Bennett joins cast of MTV's 'Shannara'
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks