It’s been a challenging year for the folks at Dunder-Mifflin, and tomorrow on the season finale of The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.), they will weather more corporate upheaval as the enigmatic boss Robert California (James Spader) bids farewell. But there is a certain man who’s desperate to be welcomed back into the paper fold, and that certain man is… nope, not Michael Scott, keep guessing…. yes, it’s the exiled Andy (Ed Helms)! Can he work his way up from the very bottom? He’s sure as heck going to put on a janitor’s outfit and try, as you will see in this scene from the episode.
'The Office' finale: Will somebody please help Andy? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note