It’s been a challenging year for the folks at Dunder-Mifflin, and tomorrow on the season finale of The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.), they will weather more corporate upheaval as the enigmatic boss Robert California (James Spader) bids farewell. But there is a certain man who’s desperate to be welcomed back into the paper fold, and that certain man is… nope, not Michael Scott, keep guessing…. yes, it’s the exiled Andy (Ed Helms)! Can he work his way up from the very bottom? He’s sure as heck going to put on a janitor’s outfit and try, as you will see in this scene from the episode.
'The Office' finale: Will somebody please help Andy? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story