It’s been a challenging year for the folks at Dunder-Mifflin, and tomorrow on the season finale of The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.), they will weather more corporate upheaval as the enigmatic boss Robert California (James Spader) bids farewell. But there is a certain man who’s desperate to be welcomed back into the paper fold, and that certain man is… nope, not Michael Scott, keep guessing…. yes, it’s the exiled Andy (Ed Helms)! Can he work his way up from the very bottom? He’s sure as heck going to put on a janitor’s outfit and try, as you will see in this scene from the episode.
'The Office' finale: Will somebody please help Andy? -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.