Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Foo Fighters, Arcade Fire join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' season finale -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement