Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Foo Fighters, Arcade Fire join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' season finale -- EXCLUSIVE
- Bill Cosby performs at benefit in Bahamas
- Mike Vogel to star in Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- Shonda Rhimes dramas deliver ratings record
- Jon Stewart visits 'The Colbert Report'
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- Greer Grammer named Miss Golden Globe
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review