Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Foo Fighters, Arcade Fire join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' season finale -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in TV
- Gene Simmons to Hall of Fame: KISS off!
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- 'L&O: SVU': Pablo Schreiber returning
- 'Tomorrow People': Looking for them on Mondays?
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3
- 'Orphan Black'/Criminally Underrated gems: EW cover
- 'Orphan Black' exclusive: Three clones in one photo!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Flash' first full body costume photo
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'
- This Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent'! An exclusive in-depth interview
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- This Week's Cover: The criminally underrated 'Orphan Black'