Dave Grohl and Win Butler are about to get hip-shaking, strutting lessons from the best in the biz. EW can exclusively reveal that the Foo Fighters and Arcade Fire will join Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live on May 19. The finale is Jagger’s first time carrying the whole show, though it’s his third time as a musical performer. In that regard, Grohl can teach him a thing or two. Between Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Them Crooked Vultures and his appearance with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Grohl has taken the SNL stage 11 times.
Foo Fighters, Arcade Fire join Mick Jagger on 'SNL' season finale -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks other than CBS
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'Nothing Personal' poster art
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- Best summer blockbusters: 'Dark Knight' at No. 4
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 674
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 432
- Slaves to Love 506
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!