“Muscle rigidity, whole body tremors, it’s an acute acceleration of the disease” — yup, TV’s most feel-good drama is coming back. Starz’ grim political drama Boss is returning for a second season with a new showrunner, Dee Johnson (The Good Wife), and several new co-stars, including Jonathan Groff (Glee). Boss returns Aug. 17. Here’s the first trailer:
'Boss' season 2 first trailer
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- King Kong animated series coming to Netflix
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'Chicago Fire' react: 'Wow Me'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast