Sasquatch smash! The legendary bigfoot creature best known for looking like a really hairy guy strolling through the woods gets a Syfy makeover. In the network’s version of Bigfoot starring TV legends Danny Bonaduce (The Partridge Family) and Barry Williams (The Brady Bunch), the creature is like King Kong or The Hulk — a giant, destructive rage monster. Howard Hesseman (Head of the Class), Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks), Andre Royo (The Wire) and Alice Cooper (School’s Out) co-star in the movie, which debuts Saturday, June 30 at 9 p.m. Here’s your first sighting of Syfy’s Bigfoot — get yeti for fun!
Syfy's 'Bigfoot' first trailer: Sasquatch gets Hulk-like makeover -- EXCLUSIVE
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks