Here’s a polarizing piece of marketing art: To promote the second season of Starz’ Boss, the network has put the supporting cast on meat hooks in the show’s new key art. The poster is set in a meat locker, with Kelsey Grammer’s ruthless mayor Tom Kane rolling up his sleeves to go to work on his minions and rivals. The tagline — “Power Consumes Everyone” — connects to the image, sort of, if you think about it. Clunky Photoshop or catchy marketing? You decide:
'Boss' ad puts cast on meat hooks: Crass or catchy? -- PHOTO
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks