ABC and BBC Worldwide Productions are rolling out their first-ever Dancing With the Stars on-air Emmy campaign with a little help from the fall edition’s all-star cast. The series has been nominated for outstanding reality competition the last six years without a win (yes, Academy voters, we know The Amazing Race is a good show) so this time the network and production company are going wide with a push to try and get Dancing its first victory in the top reality category. Check out the Emmy campaign video below, exclusively on EW.com, which includes Pamela Anderson and other all-stars from the fall:
'Dancing' all-stars pitch ABC hit for Emmys -- VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'The Judge' to open Toronto Film Fest
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?