ABC and BBC Worldwide Productions are rolling out their first-ever Dancing With the Stars on-air Emmy campaign with a little help from the fall edition’s all-star cast. The series has been nominated for outstanding reality competition the last six years without a win (yes, Academy voters, we know The Amazing Race is a good show) so this time the network and production company are going wide with a push to try and get Dancing its first victory in the top reality category. Check out the Emmy campaign video below, exclusively on EW.com, which includes Pamela Anderson and other all-stars from the fall:
'Dancing' all-stars pitch ABC hit for Emmys -- VIDEO
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks