ABC and BBC Worldwide Productions are rolling out their first-ever Dancing With the Stars on-air Emmy campaign with a little help from the fall edition’s all-star cast. The series has been nominated for outstanding reality competition the last six years without a win (yes, Academy voters, we know The Amazing Race is a good show) so this time the network and production company are going wide with a push to try and get Dancing its first victory in the top reality category. Check out the Emmy campaign video below, exclusively on EW.com, which includes Pamela Anderson and other all-stars from the fall:
'Dancing' all-stars pitch ABC hit for Emmys -- VIDEO
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk