The Tonight Show with Jay Leno laid off 20 employees, following its first full week of post-Olympic shows. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Comcast (the company that owns NBC) has been evaluating the network’s assets. According to a source familiar with the situation, Leno, who reportedly makes $30 million annually, took a pay cut as well. It is still unclear which of the 150-200 staffers were cut or the specific reason.
'Tonight Show' lays off 20 staffers and Leno takes a pay cut
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- Iggy Azalea sues ex-boyfriend over songs
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' retitled, moves to '15
- 'Mystery Science Theater 3000' on Vimeo
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'