After years of seeing impossibly spacious New York City apartments occupied by TV characters who couldn’t possibly afford them, ABC’s 666 Park Ave will show viewers the cold hard truth: The only way you’re getting a couple thousand square feet and a Central Park view is if you make a deal with Satan. Well, maybe Terry O’Quinn’s character on the upcoming show (debuting Sept. 30) isn’t the devil, strictly speaking, but he’s certainly up to no good. Here’s an exclusive clip of Dave Annable and Rachael Taylor getting the grand tour, before meeting the man himself…
'666 Park Ave.' clip: Touring the apartment -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- Lily Allen has a go at pop queens in 'Sheezus'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Checking in on Pornstache
- 'American Idol' recap: Release the rockers
- 'Survivor': 4 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 662
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 511
- Slaves to Love 467
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 382
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 483
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show