After years of seeing impossibly spacious New York City apartments occupied by TV characters who couldn’t possibly afford them, ABC’s 666 Park Ave will show viewers the cold hard truth: The only way you’re getting a couple thousand square feet and a Central Park view is if you make a deal with Satan. Well, maybe Terry O’Quinn’s character on the upcoming show (debuting Sept. 30) isn’t the devil, strictly speaking, but he’s certainly up to no good. Here’s an exclusive clip of Dave Annable and Rachael Taylor getting the grand tour, before meeting the man himself…
'666 Park Ave.' clip: Touring the apartment -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Ray Donovan' react: 'Rodef'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS