The folks at College Humor are taking on Discovery Channel’s beloved Mythbusters with their faux version of the show’s team trying to prove the existence of God. This is a funny spoof for fans of the hit show, which sometimes tries a bit too hard to jerry-rig a mechanical verdict to complex questions. Check out the parody, below:
'Mythbusters' asks: Does God exist?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend