The folks at College Humor are taking on Discovery Channel’s beloved Mythbusters with their faux version of the show’s team trying to prove the existence of God. This is a funny spoof for fans of the hit show, which sometimes tries a bit too hard to jerry-rig a mechanical verdict to complex questions. Check out the parody, below:
'Mythbusters' asks: Does God exist?
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Grey's Anatomy' sneak peek: Alex goes dark
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Nashville,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- Golden Globe nominations announced this morning