The folks at College Humor are taking on Discovery Channel’s beloved Mythbusters with their faux version of the show’s team trying to prove the existence of God. This is a funny spoof for fans of the hit show, which sometimes tries a bit too hard to jerry-rig a mechanical verdict to complex questions. Check out the parody, below:
'Mythbusters' asks: Does God exist?
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'