The folks at College Humor are taking on Discovery Channel’s beloved Mythbusters with their faux version of the show’s team trying to prove the existence of God. This is a funny spoof for fans of the hit show, which sometimes tries a bit too hard to jerry-rig a mechanical verdict to complex questions. Check out the parody, below:
'Mythbusters' asks: Does God exist?
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review