“Just me, my hoodie, my money, in sandals, up in Silicon Valley. On the social media site that I invented. I’m holding up that money and it seems [like], ‘Look at me and all that money!’ but what you don’t see in that photo is that I was on my way to go drop that money off to a big charity…. Schmidt’s obsessed with Mark Zuckerberg. He watches The Social Network over and over again trying to find some sort of clue or inspiration to ignite the next chapter of his life.”
'New Girl': Schmidt as a Jewish assassin! Magic Mike! Mark Zuckerberg! -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 680
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 500
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 527
- Slaves to Love 512
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 387
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!