“Just me, my hoodie, my money, in sandals, up in Silicon Valley. On the social media site that I invented. I’m holding up that money and it seems [like], ‘Look at me and all that money!’ but what you don’t see in that photo is that I was on my way to go drop that money off to a big charity…. Schmidt’s obsessed with Mark Zuckerberg. He watches The Social Network over and over again trying to find some sort of clue or inspiration to ignite the next chapter of his life.”
'New Girl': Schmidt as a Jewish assassin! Magic Mike! Mark Zuckerberg! -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape