“Just me, my hoodie, my money, in sandals, up in Silicon Valley. On the social media site that I invented. I’m holding up that money and it seems [like], ‘Look at me and all that money!’ but what you don’t see in that photo is that I was on my way to go drop that money off to a big charity…. Schmidt’s obsessed with Mark Zuckerberg. He watches The Social Network over and over again trying to find some sort of clue or inspiration to ignite the next chapter of his life.”
'New Girl': Schmidt as a Jewish assassin! Magic Mike! Mark Zuckerberg! -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk