“Just me, my hoodie, my money, in sandals, up in Silicon Valley. On the social media site that I invented. I’m holding up that money and it seems [like], ‘Look at me and all that money!’ but what you don’t see in that photo is that I was on my way to go drop that money off to a big charity…. Schmidt’s obsessed with Mark Zuckerberg. He watches The Social Network over and over again trying to find some sort of clue or inspiration to ignite the next chapter of his life.”
'New Girl': Schmidt as a Jewish assassin! Magic Mike! Mark Zuckerberg! -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons