The Price is Right has named its very first male model, striking a blow for Plinko-related gender-equality everywhere. Twenty-four-year-old Rob Wilson—the frontrunner in EW’s own poll—demonstrated the blank smile and awkward stance necessary to show off wood-paneled hot tubs and karaoke machines, beating out hundreds of other similarly qualified hopefuls. Wilson’s stint starts Oct. 15 and will last for at least one week, marking a break in the CBS game show’s 40-year history of exclusively female models.
'The Price is Right' picks its first male model
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15